What logs do I need to collect from IAP cluster to troubleshoot Aruba Central issues?
There might be instances where an IAP cluster might have connectivity issues with Aruba Central. One need to provide sufficient information to TAC to troubleshoot connectivity issues.
Follow these steps to collect related logs from IAP cluster:
- Login to IAP UI
- Click on "Support"
- Select the below commands as shown below and run them only on VC:
4. Once you have the results, click on "Save"
5. This would open the results in a new browser window. Right-click in the browser window and select "Select all".
6. Copy and paste into a Notepad.
7. Save the file and send to TAC.