Controllerless Networks

Occasional Contributor I

620 Controller and AP-215 installation

Dear friends. 

I have a 620 controller and ap 215 ap. I'm not configured.

Controller not show the ap 

Please help me

Guru Elite

Re: 620 Controller and AP-215 installation

According to the AP-215 datasheet here:  http://www.arubanetworks.com/assets/ds/DS_AP210Series.pdf it requires that the controller run 6.4.2.0 or above.

Also you would need to provide dhcp to access point and the access point should share a vlan with the controller so that it could discover it.

Type "show ap database" to see if the access point is up or has a flag next to it.

Also type "show log system 50" to see if you can get an idea of why the access point would not come up.

*Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba Networks or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.*
ArubaOS 8.3 User Guide
InstantOS 8.3 User Guide
Airheads Knowledgebase
Occasional Contributor I

Hello there
Thank you very much for your reply. My controller aruba os version ArubaOS 6.3.1.5 (Digitally Signed - Production Build). How can I update to version 6.4. When I want to update from the support section, the service requires a contract. Can I do it without a contract?

Thanks in advance for your response
Guru Elite

Try here:  http://support.arubanetworks.com/LifetimeWarrantySoftware/tabid/121/DMXModule/661/EntryId/27277/Default.aspx

*Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba Networks or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.*
ArubaOS 8.3 User Guide
InstantOS 8.3 User Guide
Airheads Knowledgebase
Occasional Contributor I

Hello there,
Thank you very much for your interest. I use aruba networks products for the first time. I get a "syntax error" error after updating the file when the file is finished loading. Can you help with this?
Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: