Controllerless Networks

last person joined: 2 days ago 

Instant Mode - the controllerless Wi-Fi solution that's easy to set up, is loaded with security and smarts, and won't break your budget
Expand all | Collapse all

620 Controller and AP-215 installation

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  620 Controller and AP-215 installation

Posted Apr 28, 2018 06:37 PM

Dear friends. 

I have a 620 controller and ap 215 ap. I'm not configured.

Controller not show the ap 

Please help me

• 2.  RE: 620 Controller and AP-215 installation

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Apr 28, 2018 07:15 PM

According to the AP-215 datasheet here:  http://www.arubanetworks.com/assets/ds/DS_AP210Series.pdf it requires that the controller run 6.4.2.0 or above.

Also you would need to provide dhcp to access point and the access point should share a vlan with the controller so that it could discover it.

Type "show ap database" to see if the access point is up or has a flag next to it.

Also type "show log system 50" to see if you can get an idea of why the access point would not come up.

• 3.  RE: 620 Controller and AP-215 installation

Posted Apr 29, 2018 07:06 PM
    Hello there
    Thank you very much for your reply. My controller aruba os version ArubaOS 6.3.1.5 (Digitally Signed - Production Build). How can I update to version 6.4. When I want to update from the support section, the service requires a contract. Can I do it without a contract?

Thanks in advance for your response

• 4.  RE: 620 Controller and AP-215 installation

• 5.  RE: 620 Controller and AP-215 installation

Posted May 01, 2018 04:12 PM
    Hello there,
    Thank you very much for your interest. I use aruba networks products for the first time. I get a "syntax error" error after updating the file when the file is finished loading. Can you help with this?