Controllerless Networks

Occasional Contributor II

80MHz channel

In AP regulatory domain, the 80MHz channels are unchecked but still the APs are using 144E channel. VHT, HT, 80MHz support is enabled. Even if everything is enabled and if the channels are not selected under the AP regulatory domain, the AP should not use those channels. Is that correct? If yes, why are they still using 80MHz channels?

Guru Elite

Re: 80MHz channel

What operating system version is this?

Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba Networks or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.

Hi Collin,

It is 6.4

Thanks in advance.

Guru Elite

Channel Width is selected in the ARM profile.  Channels to be used are selected in the regulatory domain profile.  If all channels for the width specified in the ARM profile are unchecked, it will revert to using all non-DFS channels for that regulatory domain for that width.

Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba Networks or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.

Thank you for your response. We have DFS channel used.

Guru Elite

Type "show ap arm history ap-name <name of ap>" to see why the access point has switched to that channel.

Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: