Controllerless Networks

MVP

AirPlay and iAP-205 , client suffers from music cuts once in a while - any idea why?

Hi Guys,

I just deployed 1 instant AP-205 in a small room and tested airplay stream from iphone or ipad to yamha reciver  , but once in a while , every coulpe of sec there is a cut in the song.

Anyone exprince something similer - when there is a cut  in the song - the client is still connected and there is no request time out at all...so i have no idea what  causing it (i even disabled scanning and clientmatch....but no success..airplay streaming still suffering from cuts)

I will be glad to get some ideas from u.

Regards,

Asa

*****************2Plus Wireless Solutions****************************
Aruba Airheads - Powered By community for empower the community
************ Don't Forget to Kudos + me,If i helped you******************
Guru Elite

Re: AirPlay and iAP-205 , client suffers from music cuts once in a while - any idea why?

What band is the client connected on?  What is the channel, power and noise of the AP on the channel?

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

MVP

Re: AirPlay and iAP-205 , client suffers from music cuts once in a while - any idea why?

BAND  - tested on only 2.4 \ tested on only 5.0 - same issue (even with band steering off) - diffrent channles ,

The AP is on MAX / MAX - ARM is off. i was standing in the same room with the AP itself.

regarding nosie level...havent notice something high...(IM NOT ON SITE RIGHT NOT)

*****************2Plus Wireless Solutions****************************
Aruba Airheads - Powered By community for empower the community
************ Don't Forget to Kudos + me,If i helped you******************
Guru Elite

Even in the same room, the power should match the output of the client (not max).  Let us know when you are back onsite so we can get more information.

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: