Controllerless Networks

last person joined: 2 days ago 

Instant Mode - the controllerless Wi-Fi solution that's easy to set up, is loaded with security and smarts, and won't break your budget
Expand all | Collapse all

Airheads Technical Webinar- Recording + Slide Deck- How AirGroup Services works in IAP

This thread has been viewed 3 times
  • 1.  Airheads Technical Webinar- Recording + Slide Deck- How AirGroup Services works in IAP

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jul 26, 2016 06:51 AM
      |   view attached

Screen Shot 2016-07-26 at 12.39.22.png

Hello Airheads, 

Adding this post to share the content of the Airheads Technical webinar we have delivered today - July 26th around Bonjour and DLNA services offered in the Aruba Instant AP and what happens in the background across mobility domains when AirGroup services are enabled.

- Webinar Recording - https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/840318630118348801

- Webinar Slide Deck - below & attached

We hope you enjoyed the content and hope to see you on next webinars.

Please feel free to leave any additional comments and questions you may have below. 👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻 

We will make sure to answer them as soon as possible.

Check out our technical webinars repository  here.

During the webinars there was a question around Sonos integration with IAP- please read more here.

Thank you,

Cristina 

• 2.  RE: Airheads Technical Webinar- Recording + Slide Deck- How AirGroup Services works in IAP

Posted Jul 26, 2016 06:55 AM
    Why im not geeting invites to webinars to my email any more ?

• 3.  RE: Airheads Technical Webinar- Recording + Slide Deck- How AirGroup Services works in IAP

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jul 26, 2016 07:41 AM

I have no clue but happy to look into this for you.

Would you mind sharing or Airheads private message your email address so I can look in the back end of our email automation tool?  

Thanks

Cristina