Controllerless Networks

last person joined: yesterday 

Instant Mode - the controllerless Wi-Fi solution that's easy to set up, is loaded with security and smarts, and won't break your budget
Expand all | Collapse all

Airwave iAP GUI config

This thread has been viewed 4 times
  • 1.  Airwave iAP GUI config

Posted Nov 19, 2013 07:57 PM

This looks great, but I'm going to loose some flexibility.

The stopping point for me is to be able to enable/disable an SSID from the GUI for one swarm in the group.

I do this now using template optional parameters as switches to turn features on or off.

The checkbox to disable an SSID is in the iAP GUI, but I can't find it in the Airwave implementation.

Am I just missing it?

• 2.  RE: Airwave iAP GUI config
    Best Answer

Posted Nov 19, 2013 09:37 PM

The AirWave IAP GUI supports IAP features up to v. 3.2.  The "Disable SSID" feature is an IAP 3.3 feature; as such, it is not yet available. The AiwWave GUI will be updated soon to get parity with IAP v.4.0

• 3.  RE: Airwave iAP GUI config

Posted Nov 20, 2013 11:06 AM

Cool, hadn't thought to check when that feature was introduced -- figured that if I'm using it, it must have been around for a while.

• 4.  RE: Airwave iAP GUI config

Posted Nov 23, 2013 03:15 PM
    Any idea when the AMP IAP GUI will be brought to parity with IAP 4.0??

• 5.  RE: Airwave iAP GUI config

Posted Nov 23, 2013 03:17 PM

The goal is within the 7.7.x by mid or end of December.

• 6.  RE: Airwave iAP GUI config

Posted Nov 23, 2013 04:19 PM
    Awesome. Thanks Marcus.
    7.7.7 possibly?? :)

• 7.  RE: Airwave iAP GUI config

Posted Nov 24, 2013 11:56 PM

Not in 7.7.7 but should be in the next release.   Unfortunately, the 7.7.7 release notes are not clear on this as it states IAP v.3.2 and above are supported.  While all version 3.2 or higer are supported and work this feature is not yet in the GUI.