Controllerless Networks

New Contributor

Apple TV mirroring

Hello Airheads, 

Listen I am in a bind. I have looked over the Airheads site and I am trying to find out why I can't mirror on my Aruba Instant Network? I have multiple Apple TVs on our network and I can see them, so they are broadcasting. The moment I want to mirror the device from an iPhone, iPad, or MacBook I get an error about not being to connect. So Frustrating. I have seen multiple posts about switching to IP v6, or Using Airgroup but I noteced the posts are very old. Like two years ago or even more. Was this issue ever resolved? Any suggestions would be great. I have the latest instant firmware installed and all my apple devices are up to date. Ugh. Thanks gang. 

Guru Elite

Re: Apple TV mirroring

Are the devices and the Apple TV on the same subnet?

You can:

- Make sure on the SSID under advanced broadcast filtering is set to disabled

- Disable Airgroup http://community.arubanetworks.com/t5/Aruba-Instant-Cloud-Wi-Fi/Instant-amp-Amazon-Echo-problems/m-p/271065#M14989

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

New Contributor

Re: Apple TV mirroring

[ Edited ]

Cjoseph.

I tried this and when I diabled the AirGroup toggle switch, I could not see the devices on the network anymore!?!!? Do you think there is a NAT problem? Can there be NAT? 

Any suggestions work for me because IT AIN"T WORKING NOW!

All ears. 

- Jean-Claude

Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: