Controllerless Networks

last person joined: 2 days ago 

Instant Mode - the controllerless Wi-Fi solution that's easy to set up, is loaded with security and smarts, and won't break your budget
Expand all | Collapse all

Aruba Central - No longer able to create new Splash Pages

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  Aruba Central - No longer able to create new Splash Pages

Posted Jul 12, 2017 01:42 PM

For some reason, I am no longer able to add splash pages in MSP or Customer view in Aruba Central... The "+" button is simply grayed out.

20170712174045310.png

Does anyone else experience this? On a newly created customer I can't even edit the shared Splash Page (I can on an older existing customer).

It is virtually impossible to register a case regarding Aruba Central (and not an access point or other product) on the HPE Networking portal, which is why I ask here.

• 2.  RE: Aruba Central - No longer able to create new Splash Pages

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jul 18, 2017 04:38 AM

Do you have a valid Guest feature subscription assigned to this customer?

Opening a support case is probably the best option. Not sure why you believe it is 'virtually impossible', you can use the link in Aruba Central, or use the direct contact details in my signature.

• 3.  RE: Aruba Central - No longer able to create new Splash Pages

Posted Jul 20, 2017 08:33 AM

Hi,

I sort of figured it out. It seems as if new splash pages now have to be made within Configuration > Networks >. However, I can still not edit a shared splash page made on MSP level.

And yes, there is a valid Guest subscription on the AP's for the customers in question.

What I meant with difficulty with support is mainly for submitting a case online on the HPE Networking site as it requires a serial number or product code to go any steps further.

I have refrained from calling so far, but I will keep it in mind for later use. Thanks :)