Controllerless Networks

last person joined: 2 days ago 

Instant Mode - the controllerless Wi-Fi solution that's easy to set up, is loaded with security and smarts, and won't break your budget
Expand all | Collapse all

Aruba Central: Why the wireless network keeps limited or unavailable every certains moments?

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  Aruba Central: Why the wireless network keeps limited or unavailable every certains moments?

Posted Nov 18, 2016 08:04 AM

In my Aruba Central system, I have two access-points. It's current firmware is "6.4.4.4-4.2.3.3_56794" and not the latest "6.5.0.0-4.3.0.1_57133" version

firmwares.png

Because that when I used the latest firmware at the one month ago ("6.5.0.0-4.3.0.0_56428"), I had certificate issues as shown in the discussion topic below:

http://community.arubanetworks.com/t5/Aruba-Instant-Cloud-Wi-Fi/How-can-i-upload-a-new-portal-certificate-in-Aruba-Central/m-p/278214#M15975

When the fails it happens, other wired and wireless networks in the LAN, works fine (only the Aruba Central System with yours IAPs fails to connect).

I remain attentive to your comments. Very thanks in advance.

• 2.  RE: Aruba Central: Why the wireless network keeps limited or unavailable every certains moments?

Posted Nov 18, 2016 09:14 AM

Can you please provide a little bit more details of what exactly is currently not working ?

• 3.  RE: Aruba Central: Why the wireless network keeps limited or unavailable every certains moments?

Posted Nov 18, 2016 10:02 AM

Hi Victor Fabian,

It's as I say it.

The network works properly, until it suddenly falls down. And in the Windows 10 client the following appears:

red limitada, sin internet.png

When its happen, for example, doesn't possible open the webpages in any web browsers. The IAPs respond to ping.

While, other networks, wired or wireless, deployed in the enterprise that not belong at Aruba vendor, they works completely.

Greetings.

• 4.  RE: Aruba Central: Why the wireless network keeps limited or unavailable every certains moments?

Posted Nov 18, 2016 10:21 AM
    Do you have any ACLs assigned under that SSID ?
    What type of APs are you using ?

• 5.  RE: Aruba Central: Why the wireless network keeps limited or unavailable every certains moments?

Posted Nov 18, 2016 10:31 AM

Effectively, there are ACLs under that SSID, but they are not timely, they are running permanently and these ACLs are restrictions on certain sites, not at all.
    The APs I am using are of the IAP-205-RW model.