Controllerless Networks

last person joined: yesterday 

Instant Mode - the controllerless Wi-Fi solution that's easy to set up, is loaded with security and smarts, and won't break your budget
Expand all | Collapse all

Arubacare for partner Demo Gear Question

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  Arubacare for partner Demo Gear Question

Posted Jan 28, 2014 08:06 PM

Hi all,

I'm a new Partner and trying to get up to speed with training and real world work. I've got a couple of IAP-135s through the Partner Demo program and wondering what any of you think about getting ArubaCare on at least one of them. Does that give me phone access to TAC engineers on a timely basis, or does it depend on the circumstance? I've already run into a number of issues that TAC could have probably assisted me on, which might make it worthwhile.

I'd love to hear your experience or recommendation.

Thanks,

Kurt

• 2.  RE: Arubacare for partner Demo Gear Question

Posted Jan 28, 2014 08:22 PM

ArubaCare does indeed provide access to TAC via phone, email, or web.  Whichever you prefer.  It also gives users access to the software downloads section of the website; however, as a partner you will have access to that anyhow.

Are you in the US?   If yes, talk to your Aruba Channel Account Manager.  We have Channel Enablement Engineers that can help you with basic training.  I put together a 1/2 hands-on course for IAP for the basics and another 1/2 day course for some advanced concepts.  The Channel Enablement team can also get you some basic training on our controllers and switches as well.

You should also take a look at our training portal (Learning Management System (LMS)) at:

http://inter.viewcentral.com/events/cust/cust_tracks.aspx?company_login_id=aruba&pid=1&track_id=5

Courses start at basic and work up to advanced hands-on and can be taken at a training center or remotely.   We also offer video based training for Instant and is a multi-part training series.  This is found within the LMS after you register for access.

• 3.  RE: Arubacare for partner Demo Gear Question

Posted Jan 30, 2014 03:13 PM

Hi Marcus,

It sounds like these courses a live training. Is there some E Training available on demand that are similar, that you'd recommend.

Thanks,

Kurt

• 4.  RE: Arubacare for partner Demo Gear Question

Posted Jan 31, 2014 09:55 AM

Both live and self-paced recorded eTraining are available on the Learning Management System.  The multi-day classes have fees where most of the eTraining is free.

Check out the InstantAP free training:  click here: IAP training modules

Here is a short video.  It is a bit dated but the basics are still solid:  click here