Controllerless Networks

New Contributor

Cannot Get Sonos Connect Device Working with Multiple Controllers

We have have a Sonos Connect device on our Aruba wireless network, which consists of a number of Aruba Instant IAP-305 access points and we are running Aruba Central. I have been able to set up the device wirelessly and I am able to get it working with the controller app on an Android device, but when I try to use any Apple devices, they won't connect and can't find the Sonos. I have allowed all the services that I could find posted by other users here and I have even tried using the Allow All feature, but still nothing. I am convinced that something is being blocked, but no relevant Airgroup service IDs seem to be blocked. Does anyone have any suggestions for other things to check?

Guru Elite

Re: Cannot Get Sonos Connect Device Working with Multiple Controllers

Is the sonos connect and the IOS device on the same VLAN?

Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba Networks or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.
New Contributor

Yes it is.

Guru Elite

Make sure "Broadcast Filtering" is set to  disabled in the advanced portion of the SSID.

See if it works after that.

Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba Networks or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.
New Contributor

That did the trick. Thanks.

Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: