Controllerless Networks

last person joined: 17 hours ago 

Instant Mode - the controllerless Wi-Fi solution that's easy to set up, is loaded with security and smarts, and won't break your budget
Expand all | Collapse all

Changing infomation in the white lists.

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  Changing infomation in the white lists.

Posted Aug 24, 2016 09:18 AM

I have 4 controllers two in one home office and two in another. Both are sites have a primary and secondary. When I make changes to the whitelist on one sites primary it isn't always reflected on the secondary. There have been instances where the changes on both revert back to the old information. Is this a known bug? I've been making the change, clicking update, then saving the config to flash. I get confirmations but when I reopen the controller later the names are back to their original.

• 2.  RE: Changing infomation in the white lists.

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Aug 24, 2016 09:24 AM
    Which whitelist are you referring to?

What is your controller topology?

• 3.  RE: Changing infomation in the white lists.

Posted Aug 24, 2016 09:38 AM
    I make my changes in the web client I access from the primary controller. The label on the interface is Mobility Controller. To date all I've had access to is adding devices to the whitelist and using instant to deploy them.

If I'm not mistaken when you ask about the topology I think you mean the following.

City one,
    Primary Controller - Master
    Secondary Controller - Slave

City two,
    Primary Controller - Mirror of City one Master
    Secondary Controller - Mirror of City one Slave

Meat
    DISCLAIMER: This e-mail may contain information that is confidential, privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not an intended recipient of this e-mail, do not read, duplicate, redistribute or store it by any means. Please delete it and any attachments and notify the sender that you have received it in error. Unintended recipients are prohibited from taking action on the basis of information in this e-mail.