Controllerless Networks

last person joined: yesterday 

Instant Mode - the controllerless Wi-Fi solution that's easy to set up, is loaded with security and smarts, and won't break your budget
Expand all | Collapse all

Controller 620 And AP 215 Licenses

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  Controller 620 And AP 215 Licenses

Posted May 12, 2018 08:19 PM

Hello friends, A while ago I bought 620-controller and ap-215 from EBAY shop. These products are used. Since I can not find the licenses for these products, the ap status is 2IL. How to survive in this situation. How to find licenses I live in turkey. Controller US by the way Thank you for your interest already.

• 2.  RE: Controller 620 And AP 215 Licenses

EMPLOYEE
    Posted May 12, 2018 10:03 PM

Get on the commandline and type "dir" to see if there is a file called "flashbackup.tar.gz".  If there is such a file, type "restore flash".  It might have licenses, or not.  It is worth a try.

• 3.  RE: Controller 620 And AP 215 Licenses

Posted May 13, 2018 08:01 AM

thank you for you

bu nothin flashtar.gz files :(

• 4.  RE: Controller 620 And AP 215 Licenses

MVP EXPERT
    Posted May 13, 2018 12:17 PM

Login to the controller and type "show license". when it is empty you have to purchase some licences or you can use some trial licence.

But.... when the controller 620 is registered to a owner, only that owner can add licences. This owner membership can only can be changed by contact TAC support. The last owner will be informed and must be agree with change ownership before proceed.

• 5.  RE: Controller 620 And AP 215 Licenses

Posted May 16, 2018 06:50 PM

Tanhk you for reply

i haven't license. I want to trial license but, i don't know how get a trial license

thank you for help...