03-26-2014 01:58 PM
From playing around with an IAP, there does seem to be a way around it, but it seems a bit odd to do it this way.
1. Click on System--Show Advanced Options and click on DHCP.
- Select a different range than what is the default 172.31.98.0/23
2. Click on More--DHCP Server
- Add an "Other" scope and select the type “Local”
- Choose a VLAN for this scope
- Use the 172.31.98.0/23 subnet
- Exclude 172.31.99.180 (everything above this IP will be excluded)
- Fill in the other fields as needed
3. Change the SSIDs to be statically set to this VLAN
- Edit the SSID and change it from "Virtual Controller Assigned" to "Network Assigned"
- Select a Static VLAN, and use the VLAN number created for the scope in step 2