Controllerless Networks

Occasional Contributor I

Firmware updates avail. via Aurba Central do not match what is avail. for download

I've tried to update some IAP-135's and IAP-225 from Aruba Central but the latest stable release does not appear on Central.  If you go to the downloads you can fiind the lastest firmware, 4.0.0.3 available.  Is this a bug/glitch?  Is there a work around?

Thanks

Robert

Aruba

Re: Firmware updates avail. via Aurba Central do not match what is avail. for download

This isn't a bug but a known scenario on how Central works.  I am unsure if there is a workaround.  Can you please open a case?

Seth R. Fiermonti
Consulting Systems Engineer - ACCX, ACDX, ACMX
Email: seth@hpe.com
-----
If you found my post helpful, please give kudos
Occasional Contributor I

Re: Firmware updates avail. via Aurba Central do not match what is avail. for download

I opened a ticket.  They told me that Central only has the stable releases.  I assume when it's available as a download as a Current Release that would mean stable but it doesn't show up.  I'll keep pursuing the ticket for a better answer.

Thanks

Occasional Contributor I

This is now resolved. The latest version is 6.3.1.2-4.0.0.4_42384 and is available through Aruba Central.

Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: