Controllerless Networks

last person joined: yesterday 

Instant Mode - the controllerless Wi-Fi solution that's easy to set up, is loaded with security and smarts, and won't break your budget
Expand all | Collapse all

Hi, I have a problem with MacOS devices, they are not connecting to the Network, and I have 105 IAPs

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  Hi, I have a problem with MacOS devices, they are not connecting to the Network, and I have 105 IAPs

Posted Apr 02, 2014 10:36 AM

Hi, I have a problem with MacOS devices, they are not connecting to the Network, and I have 105 IAPs platform, any ideas?

• 2.  RE: Hi, I have a problem with MacOS devices, they are not connecting to the Network, and I have 105 IAPs

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Apr 02, 2014 10:40 AM

What authentication method and encryption type are you using? Open / WPA2-PSK / WPA2-Enterprise?

Is this a new network or new issue with existing network?

What code are the IAPs running?

• 3.  RE: Hi, I have a problem with MacOS devices, they are not connecting to the Network, and I have 105 IAPs

Posted Apr 02, 2014 10:47 AM

WPA2-PSK, This is a new network, but some of the MAC OS devices were working others not, now none is working, they are not even assosiating

• 4.  RE: Hi, I have a problem with MacOS devices, they are not connecting to the Network, and I have 105 IAPs

Posted Apr 02, 2014 11:54 AM

- Are you using network assigned or virtual controller assigned ?

- Check the VLAN configure for that network

- Make sure that there's no issues with your DHCP server or the device providing IPs .

• 5.  RE: Hi, I have a problem with MacOS devices, they are not connecting to the Network, and I have 105 IAPs

Posted Apr 02, 2014 12:30 PM

Hello, Im using Virtual Controller Assignned, The DHCP seems to be working fine since I have no issues with Windows devices, Android devices or even iOS devices. The issue it's only with MacOS devices, with a variety of versions.

• 6.  RE: Hi, I have a problem with MacOS devices, they are not connecting to the Network, and I have 105 IAPs

Posted Apr 02, 2014 02:55 PM
    Can you share the output of ?show tech-support??