Controllerless Networks

last person joined: 2 days ago 

Instant Mode - the controllerless Wi-Fi solution that's easy to set up, is loaded with security and smarts, and won't break your budget
Expand all | Collapse all

How do I get an AP to show up under "Wireless Configuration," Access Points?"

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  How do I get an AP to show up under "Wireless Configuration," Access Points?"

Posted May 06, 2016 12:06 PM

Working in Aruba Central:

I cannot seem to get one of my APs to show up under "Wireless Configuration," Access Points." It shows up under "Monitoring," but I need to be able to change a couple of config settings.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

• 2.  RE: How do I get an AP to show up under "Wireless Configuration," Access Points?"

Posted May 06, 2016 12:48 PM

Kindly use some screen shots to explain.

• 3.  RE: How do I get an AP to show up under "Wireless Configuration," Access Points?"

Posted May 06, 2016 01:00 PM

As you can see from the screen shots, all three devices show up under "Monitoring."  On the config screen however, it shows at the top that there are three APs, but only two are listed below.

• 4.  RE: How do I get an AP to show up under "Wireless Configuration," Access Points?"

Posted May 06, 2016 01:07 PM

i think it is because you moved from all groups to two rivers city government view.

so if you move to a group specfic view, which you obviously will, if you are trying to configure anything, then only options you see, would be the devices in that group.

Which group is the lost AP part of? Try looking for that AP in other groups, including default.

• 5.  RE: How do I get an AP to show up under "Wireless Configuration," Access Points?"

Posted May 06, 2016 01:33 PM
      |   view attached

I've already looking elsewhere for it. The only other group is "default," and there are no APs assigned there. As you can see from this screen shot of "All Groups", there are three total APs (which there should be right now), and they are all part of "Two Rivers City Government." But my issue still remains that one is not showing up on the config screen.

Thank you again for your assistance...

• 6.  RE: How do I get an AP to show up under "Wireless Configuration," Access Points?"

Posted May 06, 2016 01:45 PM

can you also paste one screen shot from under group>tworivercity & then monitroing>access point.

thanks.

• 7.  RE: How do I get an AP to show up under "Wireless Configuration," Access Points?"

Posted May 06, 2016 02:05 PM

I think this is what you're looking for.

And then, of course, the screen shot titled "config.jpg" is the TRCG  Access Point config page.

Thanks!

• 8.  RE: How do I get an AP to show up under "Wireless Configuration," Access Points?"

Posted May 06, 2016 02:28 PM

checked with engineering. please open a TAC case.