Controllerless Networks

New Contributor

I changed the password on my aruba SSID and can no longer log into my new SSID or access the Aruba I

I changed the password on my aruba SSID and can no longer log into my new SSID or access the Aruba Instant cloud.  I need HELP

Guru Elite

Re: I changed the password on my aruba SSID and can no longer log into my new SSID or access the Aru

Unfortunately, you can only recover it by using the reset button.

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

New Contributor

Re: I changed the password on my aruba SSID and can no longer log into my new SSID or access the Aru

There was no re-set button.  I had an engineer help and they went into my command prompt and found a way to erase my old password which was stored in memory and then I was able to log n with the new password I had changed it to.  Will never update my passwod again...quite a process.  Why can't you update a password and just be asked to supply your new password when you attempt to log into you SSID?

Guru Elite

Is this an instant or Aruba Controller installation?

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: