Controllerless Networks

last person joined: 2 days ago 

Instant Mode - the controllerless Wi-Fi solution that's easy to set up, is loaded with security and smarts, and won't break your budget
Expand all | Collapse all

I have 5 new IAP-93 that do not show up on the Virtual controller after boot up

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  I have 5 new IAP-93 that do not show up on the Virtual controller after boot up

Posted May 13, 2014 05:46 PM

• 2.  RE: I have 5 new IAP-93 that do not show up on the Virtual controller after boot up

Posted May 13, 2014 05:55 PM

Please provide a little more detail?  What version is the VC running and what version are the 5 new IAPs running?  Are the new IAPs in the same Vlan as the VC?   Are they all in the same Regulatory Domain?

• 3.  RE: I have 5 new IAP-93 that do not show up on the Virtual controller after boot up

Posted May 13, 2014 06:18 PM

Please provide a little more detail?  What version is the VC running and what version are the 5 new IAPs running?

I have updated all IAP's to version 6.3.1.2-4.0.0.4_42384

Are the new IAPs in the same Vlan as the VC?  yes

I believe after reading another thread my issues is mixing IAP-93 and IAP-93-US it seems that all of the IAP-93-US work fine together and the NON IAP-93 work fine with each other just not together.

• 4.  RE: I have 5 new IAP-93 that do not show up on the Virtual controller after boot up

Posted May 13, 2014 06:19 PM

You cannot mix IAPs with different Regulatory Domains in the same cluster.

• 5.  RE: I have 5 new IAP-93 that do not show up on the Virtual controller after boot up

Posted May 13, 2014 06:22 PM

Got it

Thanks for your help looks like I will need to order three more