Controllerless Networks

last person joined: 15 hours ago 

Instant Mode - the controllerless Wi-Fi solution that's easy to set up, is loaded with security and smarts, and won't break your budget
Expand all | Collapse all

I have a 225 in Spectrum mode but nothing is showing in overview.

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  I have a 225 in Spectrum mode but nothing is showing in overview.

Posted Aug 11, 2014 10:54 AM
      |   view attached

I'm using one of our IAP225's in Spectrum mode but it's not showing any information on the overview. If I click the channel view I do see the information for each channel but it doesn't seem to update the overview. See attachment for overview view.  Has anyone else experienced this?

#AP225

• 2.  RE: I have a 225 in Spectrum mode but nothing is showing in overview.

Posted Aug 11, 2014 11:31 AM

I am seeing the same thing on an IAP-225 running v.4.1.0.1.

You should also get that information if you click on the 2.4 / 5GHz links in the upper-right corner of the spectrum dashboard then hover over the bars in the graph; however, I am not seeing that either.   I tried on Firfox and Chrome.

Please open a case with TAC to get a bug ID to track it to a fix.  Please keep us posted.

• 3.  RE: I have a 225 in Spectrum mode but nothing is showing in overview.
    Best Answer

Posted Aug 11, 2014 04:17 PM

Just wanted to provide an update I did notice once lunch time hit and people started using the microwaves it does update the overview. But that is the only thing I have seen on the overview view we must have clean air, but I can't figure out why we are having so many problems with our new IAP225's.