Controllerless Networks

last person joined: 2 days ago 

Instant Mode - the controllerless Wi-Fi solution that's easy to set up, is loaded with security and smarts, and won't break your budget
Expand all | Collapse all

IAP 225 Changing Country Code Issue

This thread has been viewed 2 times
  • 1.  IAP 225 Changing Country Code Issue

Posted Sep 14, 2015 04:19 AM

Hi All

I've IAP 225 runnig on os version 6.3.1.0-4.0.0, After unpacked it i put in Network once boot process is completed i'm able to see the default SSID Instant. I connected to that SSID and accessed in IAP, it prompted me to change the country code. I changed it as India IN after it got disconnected and even not able to see the SSID also. If you have any idea about it please help..

Best Regards

Sonu Tripathi

#AP225

• 2.  RE: IAP 225 Changing Country Code Issue

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Sep 14, 2015 06:38 AM

It looks like you might have an earlier version of code that is not approved for India at the time.  I'm sending you 4.1.1.9.  Go to the Maintenence Tab and upgrade the IAP-225 to that version to see if it helps.

• 3.  RE: IAP 225 Changing Country Code Issue

Posted Sep 21, 2015 06:09 AM

Hi 

Still i've not checked tomorrow i'll check and update whether it works or not. one more thing can you just let me know, I've 20 IAP 225 if once i update the firmware in one IAP let's assume its the Master wish push the firmware in all IAP which is in cluster or i'll have to update the firmware in all IAP one by one.

Thanks & Regards

Sonu Tripathi

• 4.  RE: IAP 225 Changing Country Code Issue

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Sep 21, 2015 06:17 AM

sonu.tripathi,

We have recently uncovered a dns issue in 4.1.1.9.  I am sending you 4.1.1.8 instead.  Please use that version.

You can use the maintenence tab to upgrade the firmware and it will upgrade or downgrade all of the access points in the cluster.

• 5.  RE: IAP 225 Changing Country Code Issue

Posted Sep 21, 2015 06:24 AM

I'll have to update the firmware via cli. Because after boot it's broadcasting the default SSID Instant. When i accessed first time it prompted to change the country code, after changing SSID is not broadcasting so in this case i'm not able to go in mentinence tab.

• 6.  RE: IAP 225 Changing Country Code Issue

• 7.  RE: IAP 225 Changing Country Code Issue

Posted Oct 05, 2015 06:03 AM

Resolved after upgraded the firmware now its running on the firmware version 6.3.1.8-4.0.0.10

Thanks to all of you