Controllerless Networks

last person joined: 20 hours ago 

Instant Mode - the controllerless Wi-Fi solution that's easy to set up, is loaded with security and smarts, and won't break your budget
Expand all | Collapse all

IAP-325 Release Date?

This thread has been viewed 1 times
  • 1.  IAP-325 Release Date?

Posted Jan 22, 2016 10:07 AM

Hi! Can anyone tell me if the offical release date has been set yet for the IAP-325? We are starting to get a ton of customer questions and I'd like to give them something better than "hopefully be end of February"! Thank you!

#AP325
    #AP-300

• 2.  RE: IAP-325 Release Date?

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jan 22, 2016 10:52 AM

It's available to order on the January price list.

• 3.  RE: IAP-325 Release Date?

Posted Jan 22, 2016 10:55 AM

Thanks! I should've been clearer though. I meant to ask when the ship date is! I realize it is available on the price list. Sorry about that! Do we happen to know hen they will start shipping?

• 4.  RE: IAP-325 Release Date?

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jan 22, 2016 10:56 AM
    It varies. Please contact your Aruba account team.

• 5.  RE: IAP-325 Release Date?

Posted Jan 22, 2016 10:58 AM

I've been getting conflicting answers from them so that is why I reached out to the community! I was hoping I could find a more concrete answer! :)

• 6.  RE: IAP-325 Release Date?
    Best Answer

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jan 22, 2016 11:07 AM

I will reach out directly to PLM to see if we have a firm answer. unfortunately the fluidity of the answers is due to the unknown nature of software development for the IAP-325 platform. IAP always ships out a bit later than AOS APs due to the need to do a bit more software Dev and QA. With the 325, as with any completely new platform, the InstantOS QA just takes a bit longer. Shipping late Feb or Early March would be my best guess, but I will hit PLM today and see if he knows of anything more firm.

• 7.  RE: IAP-325 Release Date?

Posted Jan 22, 2016 11:13 AM

Thank you!

• 8.  RE: IAP-325 Release Date?

Posted Jan 22, 2016 03:30 PM
    We should have IAP-32X shipping in volume by End of Feburary/beginning of March. due to the popularity of these units it is recommended that orders be placed soon.