Controllerless Networks

Occasional Contributor I

IAP335 still not joining current group

ok these IAP 335's are becoming an ordeal..  here is a little background.. i have a mix of IAP 105's 135's and 225's and im trying to add new IAP 335's to the mix which are on firmware 6.5.   i was told that i needed to upgrade the firmware on the older devices in order for the IAP335's to join.    so i went from   version 6.4.2.6-4.1.3.0_54915  to  6.4.4.4-4.2.3.2_54910  on all of my IAP's..  i still find that the IAP335's are still not joining. the power/system light blink green but never go ready..    i cant find the same firmware version for the 335's so i can downgrade them ..  i see the firmware for the 325 but not 335..    can anyone help ..    thanks

6.4.2.6-4.1.3.0_54915

Guru Elite

Re: IAP335 still not joining current group

AP 335s have a minimum requirement of Instant 4.3.0.0.  Please PM me  if you need me to send that to you for your AP335s and other platforms...

Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba Networks or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.
Guru Elite

Okay.  The only issue that I see is that the AP-105 and AP135 is not supported for Instant 4.3.x.x and above.  You have to choose between supporting 335s or 135s and 105s in the same cluster.  http://www.arubanetworks.com/support-services/end-of-life/#AccessPoints

Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba Networks or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.
Occasional Contributor I

Ah ok.    thanks for your help..  i guess ill keep these until i can replace all of the 105's and 135's..  

Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: