Controllerless Networks

last person joined: 2 days ago 

Instant Mode - the controllerless Wi-Fi solution that's easy to set up, is loaded with security and smarts, and won't break your budget
Expand all | Collapse all

INSTANT STRESS TESTING

This thread has been viewed 1 times
  • 1.  INSTANT STRESS TESTING

Posted Sep 18, 2014 03:26 PM

Hi

I have an IAP225 competing with HP and Airtight AC in customer office, what test do you recommend to position Aruba and the customer see Aruba is the besto option..

Regards

• 2.  RE: INSTANT STRESS TESTING

Posted Sep 19, 2014 04:25 PM

Suppose it depends rather entirely on what the customer is expecting from their new AP.

Coverage, Speed, Ease of Configuration, Price -- you'd want to plan your demo to play up the parts where Aruba IS better than the others, and argue for why the overall combinaion is best from Aruba.

If you're doing a throughput test, or speed test you'll want to make absolutely sure the back-side switching/routing is beyond the specs of the iAP. Also make sure the demo client is up to the full specs of the iAP - otherwise you'll be demoing the client and switch and the iAP won't be able to shine.

I know I haven't really answered your question, but without knowing what you need to show this is the best I can come up with.