Controllerless Networks

pok
New Contributor

Instant firmware upgrade issue

My IAP 305s are running with firmware 6.5.1.0-4.3.1.0_57768. The latest version available is 6.5.2.0. I tried to upgrade the firmware manually but got the error "Invalid Image File".

Then I tried "Automatic" and it said there is "-- No new version available --".

Next I tried the debug-download command and was able to successfully connected to the image server but the images are not available(I tried two version).

The firmware filename is ArubaInstant_Vela_6.5.2.0_59123

Guru Elite

Re: Instant firmware upgrade issue

For the 305 it should be Ursa.

Please see the limited lifetime warranty upgrade page here:  http://support.arubanetworks.com/LifetimeWarrantySoftware/tabid/121/DMXModule/661/EntryId/25165/Default.aspx

Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba Networks or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.
pok
New Contributor

Thanks. Do you know why my support page only have Vela? 

Another question: are the MIB file the same? or there is a Ursa version of MIB? 

Guru Elite

Mib files are the same across all models.

What is the URL of your support page?

Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba Networks or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.
pok
New Contributor

HPE Support -> My Networking Portal

I clicked one of my registered 305 AIP and it took me to the firmware page contains only Velsa firmware...

Guru Elite

If you could paste in the URL, and a screenshot, that would be good.  Meanwhile, please use the URL that I posted above...

Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: