Controllerless Networks

New Contributor

Instant managment access, when WAN connection is lost to Aruba Central

Hi,
Is it somebody that knows if it's possible to gain management access to a Aruba Instant cluster locally if the Instant Cluster drops wan connection or loses connection to Aruba Central?

Guru Elite

Re: Instant managment access, when WAN connection is lost to Aruba Central

If your cluster loses access to Central it will allow you to configure the cluster locally.  Please see here:  https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL37Y-XxK6oanTV3821XpKHFVo3hGPW-56 for more videos on Central and Instant.

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

New Contributor

Just to clarify, what i mean with "lose" connection!

The local network should still be available without a WAN connection and that you can manage the Instant cluster.

I know i can manage the Instant cluster if i remove the licenses from Aruba central, but i have not seen that it is possiable to manage the Instant if the WAN connection drops or when the connection to central is lost.

Are you really sure of this?

Guru Elite

Aruba Instant configuration takes over if the connection between the instant cluster and central is interrupted.  Yes.

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: