Controllerless Networks

last person joined: 19 hours ago 

Instant Mode - the controllerless Wi-Fi solution that's easy to set up, is loaded with security and smarts, and won't break your budget
Expand all | Collapse all

Is there way to enable - disable an ssid by time of day using virtual controller and AP-105

This thread has been viewed 1 times
  • 1.  Is there way to enable - disable an ssid by time of day using virtual controller and AP-105

Posted Feb 11, 2015 06:28 PM

Excuse me i this is not the right place to post this question - it is my first time.  I'm wondering if it is possible to enable and disable my guest wireless ssid automatically depending on time of day.  This is my current version.

Aruba Operating System Software.
    ArubaOS (MODEL: 105), Version 6.3.1.4-4.0.0.6
    Copyright (c) 2002-2014, Aruba Networks, Inc.
    Compiled on 2014-06-05 at 09:52:43 PDT (build 44126) by p4build

Thanks

• 2.  RE: Is there way to enable - disable an ssid by time of day using virtual controller and AP-105
    Best Answer

Posted Feb 15, 2015 10:17 AM

this is totally the right place.

unfortunately this isn't possible with the Instant software. if you are good enough with scripting you might be able to build something on another system, but that is it.

• 3.  RE: Is there way to enable - disable an ssid by time of day using virtual controller and AP-105

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Feb 15, 2015 11:16 AM
    If you have AirWave, you can schedule it there. 

Thanks, 
    Tim

• 4.  RE: Is there way to enable - disable an ssid by time of day using virtual controller and AP-105

Posted Feb 16, 2015 08:33 AM

Thanks for your reply - I am checking into airwave to see what that is all about.