Controllerless Networks

New Contributor

Multi-site deployment with InstantOS and Airwave

Hello guys,

Currently, i'm doing a survey on WI-FI controllers. I am fairly new to the concept of AP controller and i am afraid that i could have misunderstood Airwave's purpose.

The thing is that i would like to be able to deploy ,manage and provision APs in multiple offices (70), located all around the globe, and have a unique control panel in my Headquarter.

Cisco has a feature called "Flexconnect" which does the trick. As far as I know if i want a similar feature for aruba products I need to use airwave.

So i'm wondering if I set up an instantOS cluster (composed of 2 or 3 AP315) in each office and then set up the airwave appliance in my headquarter, would i be able to achieve what i want ? Or do i need another device/feature/controller ?

Moreover, is this solution efficient ? Is there any other way to achieve what i want ?

Ps: I don't want to use cloud based controller like Aruba Central.

Xavier

Guru Elite

Re: Multi-site deployment with InstantOS and Airwave

The short answer is yes...

You can configure, upgrade, manage and monitor instant clusters across your whole company with Airwave.

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: