Controllerless Networks

last person joined: 22 hours ago 

Instant Mode - the controllerless Wi-Fi solution that's easy to set up, is loaded with security and smarts, and won't break your budget
Expand all | Collapse all

Problem with Aruba IAP managed via AirWave

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  Problem with Aruba IAP managed via AirWave

Posted Jun 15, 2018 03:42 PM

Hi Guys,

after I´ve performed a Firmware Downgrade from 8.3.0.0_64659 to 6.5.4.6_63925 the Virtual Controller is down in the AMP and both of the APs which a part of the Cluster are UP but with the Configuration in Error... from the CLI of those APs everything looks fine - I was also not able to find any interesting Entry in the Event Log?! The only thing I´ve noticed is that the System Status for "Client Monitor Worker" (/var/log/async_logger_client) is also down - no idea if this has an affect on this problem?!

any help is appriciated - thank you

• 2.  RE: Problem with Aruba IAP managed via AirWave

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jun 16, 2018 06:03 AM

Did you perform a firmware downgrade to address an issue?

With that being said, the group of the instant AP cluster in Airwave has a parameter that determines what version the cluster will be running so that it can validate commands.  That parameter would only be changed manually.  It is possible that you still have that parameter on 8.3, and that is why you are seeing the error.  Without a screenshot, we would not be able to tell what your issue is.

• 3.  RE: Problem with Aruba IAP managed via AirWave

Posted Jun 16, 2018 08:54 AM

Hi,

thanks for your reply; I`ve attached some screenshots, if you`d let me know when other information are helpful/needed, please let me know...

with the parameter that determines what version the cluster will be -- you mean the VC-config posted in screenshot  "Instant-Config" or another?

thanks for your help