Controllerless Networks

New Contributor

Problem with a IAP 315 RW - With POE lights off, with external DC power red ligth blink

Hello to all,

I have a problem. The IAP 315 Wifi don't boot. If I connect with ethernet POE lights are off (in the same wire i can to connect another iap 315 and works fine) if I connect external power DC adapter (original) a red led blink on device.

I cant to access for admin it.

There are a mode for recovery or i need open a RMA?

Thanks a lot,

Enrique.

Re: Problem with a IAP 315 RW - With POE lights off, with external DC power red ligth blink

Hey, if this is the POWER LED then there is a system error and you will need to speak to TAC. Do you see any console output when you attach a console cable?315-system-led.jpg

ACMA, ACMP
If my post addresses your query, give kudos:)
New Contributor

Re: Problem with a IAP 315 RW - With POE lights off, with external DC power red ligth blink

I connected the DC adapter and ethernet Poe and now is running, but i dont know why.
I will continued testing.

Thanks,
Enrique.
Guru Elite

What model POE adapter are you using?  Does that POE adapter work with anything else?

It should work with and 802.3af or 802.3at poe source, according to the datasheet here:  http://www.arubanetworks.com/assets/ds/DS_AP310Series.pdf  Any other POE standard will probably not work.

If you plug in the power adapter, it will override the POE injector.

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: