Controllerless Networks

last person joined: 20 hours ago 

Instant Mode - the controllerless Wi-Fi solution that's easy to set up, is loaded with security and smarts, and won't break your budget
Expand all | Collapse all

RAP Zero Touch over IPv6 Ds-Lite ISP

This thread has been viewed 2 times
  • 1.  RAP Zero Touch over IPv6 Ds-Lite ISP

Posted Jan 28, 2016 03:15 AM

Does anyone have any scenarios where RAP are installed on Internet providers using IPv6 Dual Stack?

I want to know wthether or not there is any incompatyibility or caveat using the current IPv4 Aruba Zero Touch provision method in these type of implementatioon.

Thanks,

• 2.  RE: RAP Zero Touch over IPv6 Ds-Lite ISP

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jan 28, 2016 04:55 AM

We have quite a few installations on these types of networks.  There is always a chance that something could go wrong though.  Are you having any issues?

• 3.  RE: RAP Zero Touch over IPv6 Ds-Lite ISP

Posted Jan 28, 2016 05:19 AM

No yet but I see more and more home users in US with Comcast and in EU with Cablecom and the same IPv6 Lite version and I'm about to roll out more in UK. I don't want to have surprises.

In the past I had some issues with SSL/VPN from Cablecom.

• 4.  RE: RAP Zero Touch over IPv6 Ds-Lite ISP

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jan 28, 2016 05:59 AM

I think that as soon as you identify a user that has that setup, you should get a RAP to them so that if there are any issues they can be observed, analyzed and fixed.

• 5.  RE: RAP Zero Touch over IPv6 Ds-Lite ISP

Posted Jan 28, 2016 06:22 AM

Will do, thanks for your inputs.  Do you know if there is any plan to support Zero touch provisioning for RAP on IPv6?

• 6.  RE: RAP Zero Touch over IPv6 Ds-Lite ISP
    Best Answer

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jan 28, 2016 07:27 AM

I do not know of any plans, personally, no.