Controllerless Networks

Frequent Contributor I

RAP Zero Touch over IPv6 Ds-Lite ISP

Does anyone have any scenarios where RAP are installed on Internet providers using IPv6 Dual Stack?

I want to know wthether or not there is any incompatyibility or caveat using the current IPv4 Aruba Zero Touch provision method in these type of implementatioon.

Thanks,

Guru Elite

Re: RAP Zero Touch over IPv6 Ds-Lite ISP

We have quite a few installations on these types of networks.  There is always a chance that something could go wrong though.  Are you having any issues?

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

Frequent Contributor I

No yet but I see more and more home users in US with Comcast and in EU with Cablecom and the same IPv6 Lite version and I'm about to roll out more in UK. I don't want to have surprises.

In the past I had some issues with SSL/VPN from Cablecom.

Guru Elite

I think that as soon as you identify a user that has that setup, you should get a RAP to them so that if there are any issues they can be observed, analyzed and fixed.

Colin Joseph

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

Frequent Contributor I

Will do, thanks for your inputs.  Do you know if there is any plan to support Zero touch provisioning for RAP on IPv6?

Guru Elite

I do not know of any plans, personally, no.

Colin Joseph

Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: