Controllerless Networks

last person joined: 2 days ago 

Instant Mode - the controllerless Wi-Fi solution that's easy to set up, is loaded with security and smarts, and won't break your budget
Expand all | Collapse all

Setting up social logins for guests using central

This thread has been viewed 8 times
  • 1.  Setting up social logins for guests using central

Posted Aug 17, 2015 06:48 AM

We have a guest network running with a WPA2 key for the guest network. However we want to move to social logins.

Setting this up with CPPM and a controller is easy enough as you know all URLs/paths etc for the facebook app setup.

How is this done using Aruba central? App domains / site URL that you add during app creation in facebook developers view.

• 2.  RE: Setting up social logins for guests using central
    Best Answer

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Aug 17, 2015 11:55 AM

When you enable help in the top right, it tells you what to enter in Facebook

Screenshot 2015-08-17 11.53.52.png 

• 3.  RE: Setting up social logins for guests using central

Posted Apr 25, 2016 07:28 AM

I did all this.  Then it redirects back to the first login screen and says Login error. Please retry.  Am I missing something.  Should there be whitelists.  Is the 

• 4.  RE: Setting up social logins for guests using central

Posted Jul 01, 2016 03:59 AM

Hi

I configured social login for Facebook and g+. It toked a while until I found the redirect url. Thank you for the tip with the help button. But now when I am trying to login with the Facebook or g+ account its redirecting me to the splash page with the message "Login error. Please retry" for Facebook and "Authentication error" for g+.

Does anyone has an Idea what I am doing wrong?

• 5.  RE: Setting up social logins for guests using central

Posted Jul 04, 2016 08:12 AM

Hi

This happend to me form time to time. After rebooting of Access Point I can login.