Controllerless Networks

Regular Contributor II

Strange model 105 series

Which model do i have?

I have 6 model 105 ap's or iap's. Who can help? They have no extra label stating the right model AP-105 or IAP-105. They have a reset button. So I think that they must be IAP. But they seem to be loaded with AOS firmware.
Cheers, Frank
Aruba Partner Ambassador| AMFX#22| ACCX#613| ACMX#733| ACDX#744

If you like my posts, kudo's are welcome. If it solves your problem, please click 'Accept as Solution'
Guru Elite

Re: Strange model 105 series

All APs have a reset button.  You would only know what an AP is by emailing tac with the serial number.

Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba Networks or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.
Regular Contributor II

My other AP--105 have no reset button.
Cheers, Frank

If you like my posts, kudo's are welcome. If it solves your problem, please click 'Accept as Solution'
Guru Elite

Let me check.  When the AP105s first were made, they did not have reset buttons.  When IAP-105s started being made, I think reset buttons were added to all APs after that..

I think...

Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba Networks or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.
Guru Elite

So the answer is yes.  After we released the IAP-105, we starting also producing AP-105s with reset buttons.  You might have to ask TAC which serial numbers you have started life as an IAP vs. a CAP 105.

Regular Contributor II

Thx Colin. I will check with TAC if they are ap or iap.
Cheers, Frank

Hi,

Good to known :-)

ACMP 6.4 / ACMX #107 / ACCP 6.5
Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: