Controllerless Networks

last person joined: 2 days ago 

Instant Mode - the controllerless Wi-Fi solution that's easy to set up, is loaded with security and smarts, and won't break your budget
Expand all | Collapse all

Template mismatch in Aruba Instant VC 6.4.2 for cp-logo-checksum

This thread has been viewed 6 times
  • 1.  Template mismatch in Aruba Instant VC 6.4.2 for cp-logo-checksum

Posted Dec 22, 2015 05:24 PM

In my Aruba Instant Virtual Controller - 6.4.2.6-4.1.1.6_50009 template there is a mismatch that looks like this:
    Actual  cp-logo-checksum d15.... (there's a very long string after the checksum)

This would appear to be caused by uploading a company logo when I was creating a captive portal for a guest SSID I created for testing. I ultimately deleted the SSID, but it appears the uploaded logo didn't get erased.

In looking into how to get rid this, I cannot find the commands in the config to delete it. There is a reference in the 6.4 CLI reference guide for the following command: "apply {cplogo-install| cplogo-uninstall" but our virtual controller CLI doesn't recognize the "apply" command.

Does anyone know how to get to this setting in the CLI or the GUI?  Thanks! 

• 2.  RE: Template mismatch in Aruba Instant VC 6.4.2 for cp-logo-checksum
    Best Answer

Posted Feb 02, 2016 01:31 PM

Found the answer for this and all template mismatches. Under Groups>Templates for the device you can fetch the new template that reflects any changes made.