Controllerless Networks

New Contributor

cannot log into an aruba controller just get a blank screen with a line through it?

Have tried different browsers, different versions of browers, private sessions and have updated the time between the system and the mgmt laptop

Guru Elite

Re: cannot log into an aruba controller just get a blank screen with a line through it?

Does it accept your username and password, or you cannot enter anything?

What version of ArubaOS is this?

Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba Networks or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.
New Contributor

Re: cannot log into an aruba controller just get a blank screen with a line through it?

username and password is authenticated, but then loads as a blank screen.

version:6.1.4.5-fips

Guru Elite

You should probably open a TAC case.  Very few people run that version and the TAC guys would be able to get to the bottom of it faster than anyone would here..

Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba Networks or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.
New Contributor

Cheers Colin,

Thanks for your help

Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: