Controllerless Networks

last person joined: 23 hours ago 

Instant Mode - the controllerless Wi-Fi solution that's easy to set up, is loaded with security and smarts, and won't break your budget
Expand all | Collapse all

hi, how can i revert a lan mesh to its original state "LAN" i am using aruba 2400.

This thread has been viewed 2 times
  • 1.  hi, how can i revert a lan mesh to its original state "LAN" i am using aruba 2400.

Posted Oct 02, 2014 03:19 AM

hi, it is been  a week since i try to figure out how am i gonna revert the seeting from ap wizard.

the settings before is LAN deployment, but i deciced to give a try on LAN MESH deployment, but unfortunately most of the AP on a group didn't work since then, in NETWORK SUMMARY i have plenty of down status, then i figure out that they are not having ip addresses, how can i revert it back to its original state, i dont have a privious back up.

Jutsdjuts

• 2.  RE: hi, how can i revert a lan mesh to its original state "LAN" i am using aruba 2400.

Posted Oct 12, 2014 07:44 AM

if you haven't saved your config (i.e. the save config button on top or copy run start on the CLI) you can try to restart the contoller.

but if you have saved the config then there is no undo button. you might want to check if there are some older config files on the device though.

• 3.  RE: hi, how can i revert a lan mesh to its original state "LAN" i am using aruba 2400.

Posted Nov 04, 2014 01:36 AM

Hi, 

I figured out the solution for my problem, i created a SOE cable, reset AP61 to factory defaults, and rejoin thru provision on controller, then there it goes it works again like before.