Controllerless Networks

last person joined: yesterday 

Instant Mode - the controllerless Wi-Fi solution that's easy to set up, is loaded with security and smarts, and won't break your budget
Expand all | Collapse all

how to reset password for File Group password in Verifone vx670 for download new application

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  how to reset password for File Group password in Verifone vx670 for download new application

Posted Sep 10, 2013 08:03 AM

Hi,

Recently i have repaired our old Verifone VX670 Terminals with a Freelance Techniction, he serviced all the stuffs like chaning the terminal brocken glass,,  'TAMPERED',' SECURITY ALARAM' and all,, 

When he return back those terminals we tried to install our application.

While installing the application we need to login to SYSTEM MODE for that we used the Freelance TEchnictions given password, but once we enter into SYSTEM MODE we could not able to download the Application what we have because its asking one more FFILE GROUP _1 and its password. we tried with the given password and its not working..

Kindly some one advice me,, its very urgent issue :( 

I do not know anyting except how to install the application,, i am not belongs to this filed  please help me !!

Regards

Abdul Hameed

• 2.  RE: how to reset password for File Group password in Verifone vx670 for download new application

Posted Sep 10, 2013 09:30 AM