Controllerless Networks

last person joined: 2 days ago 

Instant Mode - the controllerless Wi-Fi solution that's easy to set up, is loaded with security and smarts, and won't break your budget
Expand all | Collapse all

i want to ask about MSR1200, how far is the coverage radius on condition line of sight?

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  i want to ask about MSR1200, how far is the coverage radius on condition line of sight?

Posted Mar 26, 2014 12:43 AM

Hi all,

Kindly need your help, 

i want to ask about MSR1200, how far is the coverage radius on condition line of sight?

and for enable the mesh mode, how far the distance i must put between mesh portal and mesh points?

Thank you

Regards,

Arthur

• 2.  RE: i want to ask about MSR1200, how far is the coverage radius on condition line of sight?

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Mar 26, 2014 03:38 AM

fredericus.art…,

Do you mean coverage in terms of point to point mesh, or a client device?

• 3.  RE: i want to ask about MSR1200, how far is the coverage radius on condition line of sight?

Posted Mar 26, 2014 04:00 AM

Hi Cjoseph,

Yes, cjoseph i mean point to point mesh..

is radius 100m still reliable?because i want to deploy in the site there is no data cble, only power cable and i want to use msr1200 mesh feature. from mesh portal to mesh point.

The site is LoS.

Thank you

Regards,

Arthur

• 4.  RE: i want to ask about MSR1200, how far is the coverage radius on condition line of sight?

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Mar 26, 2014 07:18 AM

You should use the MST200 http://www.arubanetworks.com/pdf/products/DS_MST200.pdf  It is an outdoor access point and has a top range of 7km.  It also comes with built-in antennas and can be powered by a power injector.

The MSR1200 is for indoors only.

• 5.  RE: i want to ask about MSR1200, how far is the coverage radius on condition line of sight?

Posted Mar 26, 2014 07:50 AM

Thank you for your support cjoseph.

Regards,

Arthur