Controllerless Networks

Occasional Contributor I

iAP 105 Captive Portal inquiry

Hi Airhead,

I have an iAP 105, usually when "Internal Acknowlege" is chosen, there would be 3 boxes. The "welcome box", "policy box" and the "email/name" of guest user. But in my case, I only see  welcome box and policy box. I hope you could help me enabling the 3rd box. I need to implement the iAP with that kind of captive portal.

Regards,

j-gabs

Guru Elite

Re: iAP 105 Captive Portal inquiry

The built-in Captive Portal is limited.  You would need to redirect to an external Captive Portal server to get more functionality.  http://community.arubanetworks.com/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/tkb?location=category%3ASupport-Documentation-Downloads&q=instant+external+captive+portal

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

Aruba Employee

Hi,

You have to choose "Splash Page type " as "Internal Authenticated" to get all the required options.

for you ref :

Splash_page1.png

Please feel free if the issue is not resolved.

Occasional Contributor I

Hi cjoseph,

Thanks for your response. Does that mean that iAP 105 by default does not have the email/name box?

Regards,

j-gabs50

Valued Contributor II

Hi,

You have to choose "Splash Page type " as "Internal Authenticated" to get all the required options.

for you ref :

Splash_page1.png

Please feel free if the issue is not resolved.

Cheers,
Venu Puduchery,
[Is my post helped you ? Give Kudos :) ]
Guru Elite

j-gabs50 wrote:

Hi cjoseph,

Thanks for your response. Does that mean that iAP 105 by default does not have the email/name box?

Regards,

j-gabs50

If you change the Captive Portal to Internal- Acknowledged, it will have the email address.  How do you need it to function?

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: