Controllerless Networks

last person joined: yesterday 

Instant Mode - the controllerless Wi-Fi solution that's easy to set up, is loaded with security and smarts, and won't break your budget
Expand all | Collapse all

if activate splash page type facebook, the IAP blocked and wifi is lost

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  if activate splash page type facebook, the IAP blocked and wifi is lost

Posted Oct 04, 2015 06:02 PM

to activate the "splash page type" with facebook, IPA is locked, the lights of 5 Ghz and 2.4 Ghz and oranges are put wifi is lost. It can not be accessed by wired not recognize the password.
    Is an IAP-103, with the latest version.

• 2.  RE: if activate splash page type facebook, the IAP blocked and wifi is lost

• 3.  RE: if activate splash page type facebook, the IAP blocked and wifi is lost

Posted Oct 05, 2015 04:04 AM

It was the solution that I have applied. And it is effective. But it is still a bad solution. The ideal is not to allow the splash type of Facebook, because it is not operational.

regards

• 4.  RE: if activate splash page type facebook, the IAP blocked and wifi is lost

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Oct 05, 2015 06:22 AM

Do you have a screenshot of the the settings you used to create this issue?

• 5.  RE: if activate splash page type facebook, the IAP blocked and wifi is lost

Posted Oct 05, 2015 10:36 AM

I do not, unfortunately, by checking a box of "facebook" is blocking the wifi and it was not possible to manage the team, but I think they could reproduce the error, although a screen can not see anything,

regards