Controllerless Networks

Occasional Contributor I

instant 6.4.3 where to find.

Hi All.. ok.  so im told in order to join my new IAP335's  (firmware 6.5) to my existing group of IAP 105's, 135's, and 225's i need to run instant 6.4.3 or newer on my non 335's .   when i do a check for new firmware its telling me that there are no new firmware availalble and im on 6.4.2.6-4.1.3.0_54915.  where can i go or whats the URL i can use to have it search for 6.4.3 for the other IAP's.   any help is greatly appreciated. 

Guru Elite

Re: instant 6.4.3 where to find.

https://support.arubanetworks.com/DownloadSoftware/tabid/75/DMXModule/510/En
tryId/22763/Default.aspx

Tim Cappalli | Aruba Security TME
@timcappalli | timcappalli.me | ACMX #367 / ACCX #480
Guru Elite

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

Occasional Contributor I

Ok so.. i do have a resolution of sorts if you want to call it that.  in order to have the IAP 335 connect to the current group..  you have to get all of the IAP's to ver -4.3.0.0 firmware, however this version only supports IAP 225 and newer.  so, i either have to replace my 105's and 135's or not use the 335.. and unfortunately.. ill have to not use the 335.. ill eventually replace the older devices but just not right now.    so if your in my situation where you have a mix of IAP's stick with 225's for now.

Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: