10-08-2013 08:41 AM
I use the RAP-3WN with key 3G Huawei E372 and configuration in the master:
• Device: Other (Any)
• TTY Device Data Path: ttyUSB0
• Initialization String: AT + CPIN = <pincode>; + CGDCONT = 1, IP, <fournisseur_3g>
• Device Identifier: 0x12d114ac
• Device Type: Option
• modeswitch-v-p 1505-12D1 M 55534243000000000000000000000011060000000000000000
• Dial String: ATDT * 99 *** 1 #
• Link Priority Ethernet: 10
Overnight, the parameter "USB parameters" is unconfigured alone.
Indeed, after the configuration and have click Apply & Reboot the field "Device" to replace all alone on "Ovation U727 / U720 / U300 (Sprint / Verizon).
I try to reconfigure several times but each time when the RAP rebooted the setting is lost.
Someone has already encountered this problem yourself or someone you could help me find the cause of this problem?
10-09-2013 05:42 AM
Have you tried configuring this from the CLI? wonder if its a cosmetic issue int eh GUI of the IAP. Also, please denote the code you are using. I don't see that 3G USB modem supported in the current version (3.4) of IAP code.
| Adam Kennedy, Systems Engineer - firstname.lastname@example.org
| Service Providers – Aruba, an HPE Company
| Twitter: @adam8021x | Airheads: akennedy