05-02-2016 12:59 PM
The HPE DC TME team supported OpenStack summit Austin 2016 by showcasing DC automation/orchestration with Distributed Cloud Networking (DCN) / HPE Helion OpenStack (HOS2) integration.
Here is a summary of our observations:
• OpenStack is widely accepted by the industry as well as the community
• Many of the customers/partners we interacted with during the summit are either evaluating or investing into the development of the OpenStack
• HPE is a major sponsor of the event, we setup a separate HPE VIP lounge to have more focused customer engagements
• DC TME team showcased the DC automation/orchestration solution of DCN/Helion OpenStack integration, which was a huge “Aha” moment for analysts, customers and HPE staff who can witness “Micro-segmentation” and “Service-Insertion” in real life
• Customers who stopped by and listened at our booth were impressed and surprised to see we had such a capability
Below is a topology of the demo environment, customers can now utilize advanced networking functionalities (such as micro-segmentation and service-insertion) in their HPE Helion OpenStack deployments.
If you plan to be at HPE Discover Jun 2016 in Las Vegas, drop by our DC Network Virtualization booth to learn more about this integration!