EMEA Airheads Conference 2012

Retired Employee

What value has the Airheads Conferences provided to you and your organization?

Hello Community Members,

We'd like to know what value Airheads Conferences have provided to your career as well as to your organizations in the past.  Please share your experiences with those planning to attend and those still thinking about it...

Kind Regards,
Jeanie

--Give Kudos: found something helpful, important, or cool? Click Kudos Star in a post.
--Problem Solved? Click "Accepted Solution" in a post.
Occasional Contributor I

Re: What value has the Airheads Conferences provided to you and your organization?

Hi everyone,

there are some great speakers at Airheads, and I really like the fact it is focussed on technology solutions. No selling, no marketing :smileyhappy:

Best Regards,

Detlef

New Contributor

Re: What value has the Airheads Conferences provided to you and your organization?

[ Edited ]

Hi

My first airheads, it was very valuable and took some intresting ideas home to my organization.

I liked the down-to-earth approach of the cXo's! They blended into the crowd after their speeches. Had a nice chat with Dominic Orr. Be social works :)

Regards

Rene

Retired Employee

Hi Rene,

We are glad you found the time spent in Nice last week valuable!

Best,

Jeanie

--Give Kudos: found something helpful, important, or cool? Click Kudos Star in a post.
--Problem Solved? Click "Accepted Solution" in a post.
Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: