EMEA Airheads Conference 2013

This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
Highlighted
Airheads EMEA 2013 - early bird special ends on April 30
[ Edited ]

Hi,

The early registration discount of $200 for Airheads EMEA 2013, taking place in Alicante, Spain, June 3-5, expires in just over one week from now.

If you register by April 30, 2013, you will receive $200 off the full conference passe ($595 value).  We're currently five weeks away from the event, so in order not to miss out, we encourage you to book now.

The conference gives you an opportunity to learn how organisations such as Luftansa and the Dubai World Trade Center have deployed wi-fi solutions. Plus, it's a chance to get the inside scoop from your peers on what they're doing when it comes to networking and mobility solutions. You can find out more in the conference agenda.

As it happens, Michael Clarke, an Airheads' Guru, attended Airheads EMEA last year. He had this to say about the event:

“I attended Airheads EMEA in Nice in 2012 and I found the event both informative and inspirational. The conference delivered the information that I need to execute on my day-to-day role and I look forward to being back in 2013.”

We look forward to seeing you in Alicante.

Airheads EMEA team

Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: