Education – Australia / New Zealand

This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
Highlighted
Aruba Employee

How Clearpass can help with your school's personal device program (or BYOD)

Many of you are probably aware of Clearpass and it's extensive capabilities. You probably also know it has a great OnBoarding function that makes it really easy for students to securely connect their personal devices to the school Wi-Fi but its always very satisfying to see the benefits technology like this brings to the classroom from one of our customers who is using it every day.  Take a look at this case study to learn more.

Ascham School

3 REPLIES

Re: How Clearpass can help with your school's personal device program (or BYOD)

Any examples of schools or businesses using this in New Zealand?

@samuelmcneill
Aruba Employee

Yes Clearpass has been deployed in a number of schools and busineess in New Zealand. I am not able to specifically make mention of the organisation names on this forum so I am hopeful that any of the New Zealand forum members can jump in.

Regards,

Mark

Hi Mark,

Perhaps you can get Andrew Holm / Rick Bracewell from HPE to be aware of these schools and business and pass them on to me.

The only school I’m being told about is Avondale College and they’ve not deployed Clear Pass yet ….

Sam McNeill

Director of ICT

347 Papanui Road
P +64 3 940 2054
M +64 21 438 726
E sme@stac.school.nz
W http://www.stac.school.nz
B http://eblog.stac.school.nz

[St Andrew's College Disclaimer][St Andrew's College Disclaimer]

347 Papanui Road, Christchurch 8052, New Zealand TEL +64 3 940 2000 | FAX +64 3 940 2060 | WEB www.stac.school.nz

This email may be confidential and subject to legal privilege and it may not reflect the views of St Andrew’s College.
If you are not an intended recipient, please notify the sender and delete all copies of the message and any attachments.
@samuelmcneill
Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: