Occasional Contributor II

Aruba Central, ALE & Airwave

Gurus,

I've already provisioned my IAP to the central, the question is how do i make sure the same AP can be integrated with Airwave so that heatmap and clarity can be generated?

Can i depend ALE to be solely integrated it with Aruba Central without using the airwave as the deployment involve outdoor public areas and no floor plan is available...

Thanks...

Re: Aruba Central, ALE & Airwave

I believe it is one or other, Central or Airwave. You must choose.

Central has clarity, you simply need a token (not sure if it is still in BETA but your local Aruba rep can tell you).

I do not believe requires visualRF floorplans but you can definitely use ALE with central as there is an option to enable it.
Pasquale Monardo | Senior Network Solutions Consultant
ACDX #420 | ACMP
[If you found my post helpful, please give kudos!]

Re: Aruba Central, ALE

Appreciate your feedback on this. The thing is we already have Airwave and central at the same time. All our iap already provisioned to the central, how can we fully utilize our Airwave?

Two different platforms.

Airwave is a bit more feature rich than Central at this time.

I suggest talking to your account rep on the differences of both platforms and to see based on your needs what platform works for your needs. Both are great but one is probably better served for your needs than the other.
ACDX #420 | ACMP

So in other words, you can only choose either one and can't choose both right?

Correct.
ACDX #420 | ACMP

That means we have issues as we already have central and Airwave at the same time.

Like I said, your Aruba account team can help guide you in making the proper one for your business or requirements.
ACDX #420 | ACMP
Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: