Location Services

last person joined: 5 days ago 

Location-based mobile app development and Bluetooth-based asset tracking with Meridian. Gathering analytics and business intelligence from Wi-Fi with Analytics and Location Engine (ALE).
Expand all | Collapse all

Controller webUI don´t display information

This thread has been viewed 6 times
  • 1.  Controller webUI don´t display information

Posted Jul 28, 2016 11:11 AM

Hi guys
    I need your help with a issue in my Aruba controller 3600.
    When we will try access to WebUI interface, I can login succesfully but after this, the controller don´t display any information of any tab. The browser only show a blank window.
    The version of this controller is 6.2 and I try with many web browsers with the same behavior.

Capture.PNG

• 2.  RE: Controller webUI don´t display information

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jul 28, 2016 11:53 AM

Did you try clearing the browser cache?

• 3.  RE: Controller webUI don´t display information

Posted Jul 28, 2016 03:20 PM

Hi Colin

Thanks for your response.

Yes, I clear the cache of my browser. Also, I use four diferent browsers (IE, Opera, Firefox and Edge) but have the same issue.

Best regards

• 4.  RE: Controller webUI don´t display information

Posted Aug 12, 2016 11:14 AM

I am getting this same symptom on a Mobility Controller 800 with AOS version 5.0.4.18. This started when I upgraded FireFox to 48.0 64-bit.

I am still able to gain access with IE 11 as long as compatibility mode has been truned on for the controller's hostname. And FireFox v41.0 32-bit works as well.

• 5.  RE: Controller webUI don´t display information

Posted Aug 12, 2016 12:23 PM

Here is an update on working versions of Firefox.

All version up to and including 45.3.0esr work with MC800 w/ AOS 5.0.4.18. As soon as I upgraded to version 46 I get the blank pages.

• 6.  RE: Controller webUI don´t display information

Posted Sep 02, 2016 05:17 PM

Short of replacing my MC-800 with a 6xx series controll, giving me the ability to install a supported version of ArubaOS... is there a workaround for this issue?

If not, do the MC-650-US models by default come with at least 4 AP licenses (AP-105s) - if I were to buy one off FleaBay?

• 7.  RE: Controller webUI don´t display information

Posted Dec 12, 2016 04:57 PM

Hi, 

I have had this same problem. My desktop is using Windows 10 Ent and I am trying to manage an Aruba 6000 Controller with AOS 6.3.1.1 installed.  What used to work (for a while) was tweeking IE Combatibiklity settings until it magically worked. Since the last round of "Security Updates" to IE \ Chrome \ Firefox i haven't able to see anything after the login page. I Tried all the ussualls....Reset browser settings. Drop security warning levels.Nothing worked..... Chrome 54 and  IE 11 won't even allow the connection (NET::ERR_CERT_REVOKED with no bypass\workaround).  I got lucky and tried with an OLD version of Firefox portable (version 20 ish) and it hasn't given my any problems. Works like the good old days.  You can find one using the addresses lised on https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1111025 

Good Luck.