Mobility Hero Contest

This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
Highlighted
Super Contributor II

April Mobility Hero Contest

tile.mobility-hero.pngAre you good at creating technical tutorials for wireless networking, access security or mobile devices? Do you like helping others and teaching them how to accomplish engineering tasks around mobility? If so then enter our Mobility Hero Contest! 

Easy as 1,2,3

1. Create a new message in one of the technology discussion groups, under Discuss.

2. Type your tutorial with pictures / screenshots. You can also embed a video.

3. Include “April-MHC” in your post title

Contest Award

The author of the tutorial with the most kudos received will win any Aruba Instant AP. The top three tutorials and their creators will be featured in the next Airheads Newsletter. If you are unable to receive the gift due to company restrictions you could always give it to someone you choose.

Contest Rules

Mobility Hero Contest for this month starts at 5am PST on April 1st, and ends at 9pm PST on April 30th. For terms & conditions, please see attached. We kindly ask that you do not give kudos to a single entry under the guise of multiple accounts. Any abuse will result in immediate disqualification. 

The amount of kudos counted will be the amount of kudos givinIf the tutorial has 40 kudos... then the post will receive 40 kudos

towards the contest. If you impress someone with a kudo weight of 3... you receive 3 kudos. Please check the tutorials on this page and from previous contests as not to create similar tutorials.

Contest Entries

How to restart processes on an Aruba controller - April-MHC

How to reset the Clearpass appadmin password cli password - April-MHC

How to restrict user or SSID bandwidth on Instant APs (IAP) - April-MHC

How to detect Rogue APS with L3 Rogue Detection configuration with Controller April-MHC

How to replace Aruba Default Certificate - April-MHC

Top 3 for the month of April 

1st  - 26 Kudos - ngutri                       How to replace Aruba Default Certificate 

2nd - 13 Kudos - NightShade1         How to detect Rogue APS with L3 Rogue Detection config with AOS

3rd  - 6   Kudos - Constantin             How to restart processes on an Aruba controller - April-MHC

Sean Rynearson | Chief Airhead
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company
9 REPLIES

Re: April Mobility Hero Contest

Hey Sean

Good to know the mobility hero will continue even after the mobility month is over!

Will keep participating next month again

Cheers

Carlos

----------------------------------------------------
Product Manager - Aruba Networks
Alternetworks Corp

Super Contributor II

SWEET! 

Super Contributor II

Any more contestants this month? 

Frequent Contributor II

I hope to have one before the month's over.

Occasional Contributor II

I love the idea of these comps, great idea to get a real push for user/client based explainations and walk throughs.

I've added two tuts myself based on work I've been doing. Hope they're useful!

http://community.arubanetworks.com/t5/Unified-Wired-Wireless-Access/How-to-reset-the-Clearpass-appadmin-password-cli-password-April/td-p/155696

http://community.arubanetworks.com/t5/Aruba-Instant-Cloud-Wi-Fi/How-to-restrict-user-or-SSID-bandwidth-on-Instant-APs-IAP-April/td-p/155768

Cheers,

Brendon

Here is my entry

http://community.arubanetworks.com/t5/Unified-Wired-Wireless-Access/Tutorial-Configuring-L3-Rogue-Detection-with-Controller-April/td-p/156722

Cheers

----------------------------------------------------
Product Manager - Aruba Networks
Alternetworks Corp
MVP

Super Contributor II

Thanks Guys! 

Search Airheads